BALE mountains & HARAR 9 days + extension DJIBOUTI 12 days (driving)
For many of united kingdom top authors, it is important that their articles and essays aren’t merely written accurately, but that it can be used while in the type of situation or competition that it is intended for. Whether they choose to work with a one liner or GRADEMINERS 3 paragraph article, they know it needs to converse GRADEMINERS.com effectively and may contain strong debate and persuasive bits of advice. Because of this, you’ll find a number of talented writers from the UK offering essay writing companies to companies looking to find somebody to write a personalized informative article in their opinion. Because the internet has become so popular with shoppers, lots of companies are now needing custom posts in majority, instead of simply employing a ghost writer to compose an article or article in their behalf. This custom made informative article may comprise any such thing from a marketing, a meeting, and even merely a personal opinion on the business or item currently being advertised.
01. SAT. Arrival in Addis Ababa Transfer to the chosen hotel. Have a free morning. Afternoon (1400 hrs from the hotel) tour of the capital: visit the National museum, St George church and the Mercato, biggest open air market in Africa. Meals free ON (overnight) hotel
02. Drive to the Rift Valley lake of Zway, for nice nature and many birds. Proceed then to Shashamanne, the city of the Rastafarians. Continue finally to the Awasa Rift Valley lake. If time permits late afternoon add a boat excursion on Awasa Lake Dinner & ON hotel in Awasa.
03. Early morning around 6am go to visit the particular fish market of Awasa. After breakfast proceed then to the Bale Mountains National park. Visit on the way the Oromo people and their villages. Visit particular fauna and the afro-alpine vegetation. Dinner & ON hotel in Bale Goba
04. Morning drive to the Sanete plateau, with an unique afro-alpine vegetable and have the chance to spot the endemic Semien red fox and other mammals. Afternoon drive to the Tuludimtu forest for very nice views, a much different flora and the chance to spot the endemic Mountain Nyala, Dinner & ON hotel in Bale Goba
05. Drive to the very interesting Sof Omar caves: are the biggest cave system in Africa. You can have walks and if possible a boat short excursion. Dinner & ON hotel in Bale Goba
06. Drive to Asela, cross the Awash river and then proceed to the Awash National park. Late afternoon have a game drive, visit the Awash falls, spot crocodiles and hippos in the Awash river, spot different kind of birds and enjoy the unique flora and fauna. Dinner & ON lodge
07. Early morning make a final game drive in the part and then drive to Harar. Afternoon tour of Harar: visit the Adere people houses, the mosques, the city walls, the basket production, the markets, French poet Rimbaud house, and more. Evening visit the hyena man: a man feeding wild hyenas. Dinner & ON hotel
08. Early morning drive to the very colorful chad market of Awedae. Then proceed to DireDawa, for visit of the town, the famous Ethiopia-Djibouti rail way and the markets. Dinner & ON hotel
09. Drive back to Addis Ababa. Have a room available till 18 hrs for relax. Dinner in a traditional restaurant with folkloristic dances, Then transfer airport for departure
+ Extension DJIBOUTI 12 days:
09. Drive to the Ethiopian-Djibouti border. After the border process, proceed to Lake Abe for spectacular views. Dinner & overnight arranged camp
10. Visit and walks at lake Abe, visit the sulfates, geysers, wildlife and enjoy the spectacular landscape. Drive then to lake Easal for very nice views and a much different landscape. Finally continue to Tadjoura, the old capital of Djibouti, with very nice white sand beaches. Dinner & overnight in hotel
11. Drive to Goda Mountains visit Bankouale waterfall and village. Afternoon relax in Tadjoura for swimming, diving, snorkeling and more. Optional you can rent a boat and make excursion to some islands as Mucha or Sette Freres islands and make some diving or snorkeling. Dinner & overnight in hotel
12. WED. Morning drive to Djibouti capital & short visit. Then transfer to the airport for your flight back to Addis & connect to your international flight.
***END OF OUR SERVICES, ENJOY YOUR TRIP***